Part-NCC: Answering your regulatory needs for non-commercial aircraft
Any non-commercial operator of complex motor-powered aircraft registered or having their principal place of business in an EASA member state has to comply with Part-NCC regulations for non-commercial operations with complex motor-powered aircraft.
Such compliance includes the requirement to:
- establish a Management System
- create an Operations Manual
- create a tail sign specific Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
- nominate persons as applicable to the operation
- assign the aircraft to a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO)
- show compliance by establishing an audit plan
- provide declaration to the Competent Authority
Part-NCC: Get compliant, stay compliant
TRS Aviation Consulting will be glad to assist you in bringing your operation in line with the EASA rules for Part-NCC – ensuring compliance now and in the future.
We will help you develop the required Operations Manual, establish the necessary Management System, find best practice solutions suitable to your requirements and support you in assigning your aircraft to a CAMO.
You can safely rely on TRS Aviation Consulting and our extensive experience regarding EASA regulatory requirements: we can successfully guide you through the entire process of becoming and remaining compliant with Part-NCC.